PowerPoint, recording, and transcript are below.
During this webinar recorded on December 18, 2020, professionals from the VR and adult education fields engaged in a conversation about creative, pro-active, and innovative collaborations to strengthen career pathways for young adults with disabilities. The webinar featured insights on the process innovating from two teams who participated in the Minds That Move Us (MTMU) Initiative, Pathways to Prosperity (Philadelphia, PA) and Piece of Cake Bakers (Miami, FL). This webinar included live captioning and ASL interpretation.
- Compare collaborative efforts of adult education providers to provide innovative practices.
- Gain insight on the power of innovation to serve VR clients.
- Apply success principles and innovative thinking to future projects designed to promote growth in young adult VR clients.
- Dr. Joe Ashley, RhD, CRC, Principal for Ashley Consulting, LLC
- Alicia Bolton, Project Director – Minds That Move Us, Institute for Educational Leadership
- Robin Matusow, Piece of Cake Bakers
- Jeffrey Abramowitz, JD, Executive Director of Reentry Services, JEVS Human Services
- Karin Grandon, M.A., CRC, Y-TAC State Technical Assistance Liaison, Institute for Educational Leadership